FamilySearch representative, Brad Lowder, says "Our intention is for people to share a story that's special about their grandmothers, share it on social media, share it with their family, with their kids, their siblings, their parents, their cousins. Because what makes family history come alive is the sharing of the stories and the legacy that we have because of our ancestors."
Here's some prompts to get you started:
1. What was your grandmother's nickname?
2. I have my grandma's ______.
3. My grandma made the best ________.
4. What made your grandma laugh?
5. What was a difficult time for your grandma?
6. Share stories about her childhood.
7. What did you call your grandma?
The campaign goal is for people around the world to submit at least 10,000 stories of grandmas in 10 days. But the goal isn't as important as you thinking about your grandmas and what is special about them, and then sharing it.
Here is the embedded link to the FamilySearch Meet My Grandma page.